Our sincere thanks to...
Rev. Martin Riekert and The Congregational Church of Topsfield for providing us with a performance home.
The Peabody Institute Library of Peabody and Kelley Rae Unger, Adult Services Librarian, for sharing and implementing MEE's goal of great music as a staple of daily life.
Peirce Farm and Sean Ward for presenting Music Speaks! in Topsfield in a gracious and scenic environment.
Thanks to The Institution for Savings, supporting Topsfield events; The Sarah G. McCarthy Memorial Foundation and General Electric, supporting Peabody Institute Library events; The Harpley Foundation, The Fuller Foundation and The Joseph R. and Margaret M. Doherty Memorial Fund, supporting MEE's performing outreach in all forms; and Community Sponsors Howland Capital Management, Clay Miller, MD, at Sports Medicine North and Pelletier Wealth Management for supporting MEE in all its performances and lecture recital series. We also would like to thank The Local Cultural Council of Peabody and the Massachusetts Cultural Council for their generous support, both technical and financial.
The solid alignment of your community-focused values and MEE's commitment to the presence of great music in our community is a magical partnership. Your collective generosity empowers all of us.
We are also thankful to...
- Robert Meuse for so generously recording our concerts.
- Choice Graphics and Miller Outpost Mail Service for outstanding work and loyal collaboration.
- John J. Tsoutsouras, CPA, and Tsoutsouras and Co. for accounting services.
- Page turners and all of MEE's dedicated volunteers.
- Members of MEE's Board of Trustees and staff members for their tireless support, advice and encouragement.
Finally, we want to acknowledge all those who believe in and support Music at Eden's Edge by attending concerts and by donating time and resources. You keep us playing! You know who you are!